Our shopping events are seasonal and consist of the highest quality and most coveted merchandise from around the world. We proudly source for unique brands that not only provide value to the customers, but also to the local community. Our bazaars provide a one stop shop for busy, on the go consumers by offering a variety of exclusive items under one roof including: women’s and children’s apparel, ethnic and contemporary jewelery from around the world, exquisite home accessories, educational toys, art, health and beauty products, gourmet food and wines, and so much more! Every year, hundreds of brand owners choose to partner with ShoppingHongKong and use our events as a a platform to raise brand awareness and trial, reach hundreds of potential new clients and increase their customer database. This is a more efficient, cost effective way to create synergy and buzz rather than traditional advertising.
- Hilary Schwartz
- My Moniko
- Feine Cashmere
- Amy Sacks
- Antonia Ghazlan’sVintage
- Swoon Soirées
- Cochine Limited
- Esme Parish Silver
- Lorette Roberts
- Pink Cloud Affair
- Blue Lotus Gallery
- Gabrielle Churchouse Photography
- The Camel Milk
- Rika Shioya
- Venture Studio
- JL Aura Beads
- Nomad Inside
- Studio Ingrid Burgos
- Gosia Orlowska Designs
- Diva Brazilian Active and Swimwear
Location is key when it comes to organising exclusive events and reaching a great crowd of buyers. In understanding that, ShoppingHongKong has been teaming up with five star venues around Hong Kong for more than 16 years. The Hong Kong Football Club in Happy Valley as well as the historical Fringe Club in Central are amongst the prime locations, frequently associated with our bazaars.
Upcoming Events 2019
A big Shopping Season ahead with 7 events to choose and participate in, our fairs will provide the best value for money for you and your brand. To apply for this Season’s Fairs pls click HERE.
Each event is extensively marketed through:
- Weekly newsletter to our contact base of over 5,000 subscribers;
- Weekly publications on Facebook reaching from 4-5000 people with each blast/promotion
- Sponsored post on Facebook and through HK leading media
- Event featuring in the leading media for expats with high disposable income: Little steps. HK Hub, Localiiz, Expat living, Sassy mama, Sassy Hong Kong. To check out some of the features visit our media page.